Our server has a handful of plugins that allow us to do lots of fun things. Many of these things aren't available to the player, but below is a list of commands that are available and useful, or needed, by the player.
Chat Commands[edit | edit source]
- /range - A list of the chat ranges available. Click them to select them.
- /silent - The silent chat range.
- /quiet - The quiet chat range.
- /local - The local chat range.
- /yell - The yell chat range.
- /province - The province chat range. This is out-of-character.
- /global - The global chat range. This is out-of-character.
- /emote - The local emote chat range.
Profession Commands[edit | edit source]
- /class - All the class commands available to you.
- /class bind - Binds a specific skill to a specific item in your inventory bar.
- /class cast - Casts a skill.
- /class profess - Choose your profession.
- /class skill - See all the skills available to you. You'll have to use this to level up your skills.
Miscellaneous Commands[edit | edit source]
- /afk - Go afk. Death is permanent, so we don't recommend this.
- /help - Use this to see all the commands available to you, some may not work despite being visible.
- /info - A quick bit of information about the server.
- /kit sign - Gives you a free sign.
- /list - A list of online players.
- /motd - The message of the day.
- /nick - Change your name. You'll need to do this to input your character's name.
- /realname - Use this to see a players Minecraft username.
- /rules - A little reminder about the rules.
- /roll - Rolls dice.
- /writenote "title" "text" - Used to write a note on a piece of paper